Pink & Vanilla is a skin care Company. We make hand and face creams with natural ingredients.
When you use these services, you’ll share some information with us. So we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, and the choices we give you to control, access and update your information.
There are 3 basic categories of information we collect:
- Information you choose to give us.
- Information we get when you use our services.
- Information we get from third parties.
Here’s a little more detail on each of these categories.
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. For example, most of our services require you to set up a basic account, so we need to collect a few important details about you, such as your name, email address, home address, phone number, password and date of birth. To make it easier for others to find you, we may also ask you to provide us with some additional information.
Of course, you’ll also provide us whatever information you send through manually such as comments, pictures ratings, chat logs and more.
When you contact Customer Support or communicate with us in any other way, we’ll collect whatever information you choose to give us.
When you use our website, we collect information about how you used our website. We might know, for instance, that you read a particular article submitted a form or saw a specific advert for a certain period of time. Here’s a more detailed explanation of the types of information we collect when you use our services:
1. Usage information
We collect information about your activity through our website. For example, we may collect information about:
- How you interact with the website, such as which pages you visit, which forms you fill out and how long you spent on the website.
- We track downloads, uploads, posts, comments, ratings, reviews.
2. Device information
We collect information from and about the devices you use. For example, we collect:
- information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, advertising identifiers, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language and time zone.
3. Information collected by cookies and other technologies.
What do we do with the information we collect? We customize our website to suit your needs, we store previous orders, invoices, help desk tickets. we greet you with your own name, we streamline online orders, we try to auto-fill as many forms as possible and we call you by your own name, in more detail:
- send you communications, including by email. For example, we may use email to respond to support enquiries or to share information about our products, services and promotional offers that we think may interest you.
- monitor and analyse trends and usage.
- personalise the products we show you, the adverts you see and even hide products/pages that are not available or relevant in your country.
- enhance the safety and security of our products and services.
- verify your identity and prevent fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
- use information we’ve collected from cookies and other technology to enhance the services and your experience with them.
- enforce our Terms of Service and other usage policies.
We may share information about you in the following ways:
1. With third parties
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- With service providers, sellers, and partners. We may share information about you with service providers who perform services on our behalf, sellers that provide goods through our services, and business partners that provide services and functionality.
- With third parties for legal reasons. We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule or regulation.
- investigate, remedy, or enforce potential Terms of Service violations.
- protect our, our users’ or others’ rights, property and safety.
- detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of a merger or acquisition. If Pink & Vanilla gets involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, liquidation or bankruptcy, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company, we may share your information with that company before and after the transaction closes.
We may also share with third parties – such as advertisers – aggregated, non-personally identifiable or de-identified information.
2.Third-party content and integrations
Our website may also contain third-party integrations, or offer a co-branded or third-party-branded service. Through these links or third-party integrations you may be providing information (including personal information) directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. As always, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party service that you visit or use, you will be notified when using a third party service within the website.
3. Analytics and advertising services
Using Google’s Analytics and Advertising services we may collect information about your activity using cookies and other technologies. We use this information to improve our website.
We keep your data stored indefinitely or when you request it be deleted.
We want you to be in control of your information, so we provide you with the following tools.
1. Access and updates
We strive to let you access and update most of the personal information that we have about you. However, there are limits to the requests we’ll accommodate. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful. You can access and update most of your basic account information on the website by visiting the “my account” page. If you need to access, update or delete other personal information that we may have, you can put in a request to [Support Email]. Because your privacy is important to us, we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information before we let you access or update your personal information. We will try to update and access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will, of course, disclose the fee before we comply with your request.
2. Account deletion
Although we hope you’ll remain a lifelong visitor if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, just go to “my account” and you will have access to an option to delete your personal account and data altogether.
Your data maybe kept in a backup on an external server, backups are kept up to 3 months, if you delete your data, it maybe available via a backup for up to 3 months after.
Our services are not intended for — and we don’t direct them to — anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.